Friday, October 24, 2008

Update! & Recs?

I owe like ten comment replies or something (sorry) and I still haven't gotten much reading done due to playing with my dog all day (trying to keep her from digging holes and getting muddy and hoping to get her hungry enough to actually eat dog food)....so there are no reviews yet, sadly.

I'm hoping to buy some new dog toys this weekend to keep her more entertained, though :)


and to keep this all book related: I got a B&N gift card for my birthday, so how about some paperback book recs? (I get hardcovers from Amazon)

YA, SciFi, Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, or regular lit is all good...


Goodnight :)

edit: and hey, dog toy recs might be of the good, too

1 comment:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...