Sunday, December 14, 2008

Contest Links


A contest to win a copy of Happy Hour at Casa Dracula (her first Casa Dracula book). Just tell her your favorite red-or party-clothing by this Thursday. (and hey, I'm not even entering this contest so I'm not getting an entry or whatever, I just think you should try to win the book.) It's not a YA book, but it's also in the general fiction section so I think most anyone could read it-not kids or anything, but...

And if you're curious, my favorite holiday clothing-it's party-ish and has some red on it and I wear it with red tights (because I'm like that) and I'm not entering so I can answer how I please-is a aquay blue velvet dress I have for Christmas. It has stitching along the top and bottom and straps that makes it look all Scandinavian...(or elfish maybe...but maybe that's just my pointy boots).



So to get in the spirit, I've decided to have a huge contest now, since I'm in the giving mood of the holiday season. So, in honor of the impending release of IN TOO DEEP, I'm giving away the COMPLETE GOSSIP GIRL series! Yes, books 1-11, ending with DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME! So, what do you have to do to win? Funny you should ask . . .

The Rules:
1) Leave a comment on this post and tell me what you'd like most for Christmas this year, and ALSO who you think Drew will end up with bythe end of THE ELITE series. Will it be Mad? Casey? Someone elseentirely? Will Drew end up alone and miserable? Will he turn gay? :)
2) Post the IN TOO DEEP countdown widget on your blog or MySpace, and post the contest on your blog or MySpace as well.

And then check out Stephanie Kuehnert's awesomeness--or the awesomeness she'd like from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...