Thursday, August 27, 2009

status

I know I've been slacking a little bit on posts (and reviews) lately....I have a really great friend who's really sick and have just been having trouble getting my head around writing reviews/mailbox posts/etc.

But I have been reading a lot and there will be reviews coming and hopefully an interview or two...including a review of The Tear Collector (out Sept 1) and my review of Rampant that should have been up a few days ago. And a post or few about The Miami Book Fair.

Thank you everyone for still following my blog through my little slump-I promise I'll be back.

3 comments:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...