Tuesday, November 24, 2009

In My Mailbox Monday (sort of)

Between the holiday week and getting sick I'm all off on my days! Please excuse my Monday event happening on Tuesday...












I won Ghost Huntess and The Other Side: A Teen's Guide to Ghost Hunting and the Paranormal from a contest Marley Gibson had at Books, Books, & Buzz and those came this last week.

And also, I was having some sort of forgetful moment last week because while I did get the books in Miami that I listed, I also ordered some other books that came while I was in Miami, too:












Beautiful Creatures
by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl; Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz; Everwild by Neal Shusterman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...