Monday, April 12, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday

This is last week's 'IMMM' along with this week's because I wasn't in town last week and decided I just decided to combine the two weeks...


for review:



















Butterfly by Sony Hartnett (from Goodreads' First Reads) ~August 24, 2010 & Crispin: The End of Time by Avi (third Crispin book) ~ June 15, 2010

(I have a different cover of Butterfly but I was having a hard time finding that one and being sure if it was the final cover so I'm posting the cover that seems to be the UK/Australian one--and the Kindle one, as well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...