Saturday, May 1, 2010

Comments & Award

This award is actually way old, but between not using my own computer and then my computers fun 'I hate blogs so I won't open them! Ha!' issue (it's four years old, it's about it's only issue, so I didn't push it) I didn't get it posted until now...

It's from Morgan @ Smitten With Books, though


This award is for those rare and kindhearted followers and friends who leave the sweetest comments and remind me why I love blogging in the first place.

I'll give it back to Morgan, for sure because she leaves me the the best (and most) comments :)

And, honestly, everyone who's kept up commenting at all with the crazy post schedule I've had lately thank you!!!


I replied to pretty much all my even somewhat recent comments meaning I probably re-replied to some :) Sorry if I did that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...