Monday, September 13, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday




















For review consideration:
The Shifter (Healing Wars #1) by Janice Hardy (paperback; Aug 31)
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore (Aug 3)
Ascendant (sequel to Rampant) by Diana Peterfrund (Sept 28) (!!!!)

I hadn't heard about The Shifter before, but after reading about it, it has a really intriguing premise and I'm really looking forward to reading it. I haven't heard much at all bad about I Am Number Four and was already hoping to read it at some point and Ascendant, well, I'm pretty much still 'Squee!!!' over that one :D


Don't forget, my Romeo & Juliet & Vampires contest ends tonight (11:59 Eastern) !! Enter HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...