Monday, November 8, 2010

In My Mailbox Monday

Books I received this week:

Vesper: A Deviants Novel by Jeff Sampson (January 25) & The Secret Journeys of Jack London, Book One: The Wild by Christopher Golden & Tim Lebbon, illustrated by Greg Ruth (March 1) ARCs from the publisher

The Darkest Edge of Dawn (Charlie Madigan, Book 2) by Kelly Gay, Unraveled (Intertwined's Sequel) ARC by Gena Showalter & Troublemaker Book 1: Alex Barnaby Series 3 by Janet Evanovich from a Reading with Tequila contest win

The Transformation of Things: A Novel by Jillian Cantor from Library Thing's Early Reviewers

The Unidentified by Rae Mariz which I bought several weeks ago but just got this week (I had someone else buy it & they just got back in town)

and I think these were actually last week, but I realised I haven't been including my NetGalley books here: The Lying Game by Sara Shepard(December 7, 2010) & Trickster's Girl by Hilari Bell (January 3) e-galleys from the publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...