Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Across the Universe Release

Sorry for the lack of posts lately--I sprained my wrists last week (the same day we had to put my dog to sleep) so I've been resting and not typing much since then.

I do have a very exciting post today to coincide with the release of Across the Universe by Beth Revis . . .

This is a book I've been wanting to read for a long, long time now and I'm so glad that I'm now *this* close to getting a chance!!

If for some reason, you don't know about ATU or don't know if you want too read it, here is the trailer for it:


and if you're like Maureen Johnson and don't ger/like book trailers, here's a video with author Beth Revis (this one made me want to read the book so much more than the trailer did, actually!)




Now that you are aware of Across the Universe's awesomeness, there are tons of places for you to 'like' and 'follow' and otherwise stalk: the ATU Facebook fan page, ATU website, Beth Revis’ author website, her blog and her Twitter.

And, of course, the publisher--Penguin Teen's website, Twitter, & Facebook fan page


If--like me--you've won or pre-ordered ATU or decided to order it just now and can't wait to start reading, the fantastical io9 exclusively has a 111 page excerpt up to read from 11:11 am Eatern until 11:11pm Eastern today! How brilliant. Here is the link to io9

Buying links for Amazon, Borders, B&N, Indiebound, &Book Depository


(one handed typing is NO fun--and I am slow doing it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...