Thursday, September 22, 2011

Iron Knight Trailer Sneak Peek


If you're like me, you love Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series (thanks to Harlequin and NetGalley I'll have an early review of The Iron Knight!) . . .

and instead of just posting The Iron Knight trailer on Julie Kagawa's sites or on Youtube and linking to it, blogs are sharing a special 17-second clip today - and I'm one of those blogs!

Are you ready for the clip?
Here it is:


Like the badge says, the full trailer will premier on Harlequin Teen's Facebook page at 9am on September 28th .. . until then, enjoy the little snippet; I know it has me intrigued for the rest :)

Thanks to the super awesome Larissa at Harlequin for allowing me to share this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...