Monday, October 24, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

Here are the books I received in the mail the past week/10 days:


for review:

Everything We Ever Wanted an adult novel by PLL series author Sara Shepard - at Amazon and Goodreads
Lost in Time: A Blue Bloods Novel by Melissa de la Cruz - at Amazon (not currently available from Amazon due to something strange, though....) and Goodreads
If I Tell by Janet Gutler - at Amazon and Goodreads
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (I read the hardcover of this, but seemingly did not review it?) Paperback is out tomorrow - at Amazon and Goodreads
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon - at Amazon and Goodreads
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons (can't wait to start this)- at Amazon and Goodreads
Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Vol 1: Phantom by LJ Smith (also out tomorrow) - at Amazon and Goodreads

*If I Tell is through LibraryThing's Early Reviewers, the others are directly from publishers/publicists/media companies

(In My Mailbox & Mailbox Monday host links on Schedule page)


Did you get anything exciting in your mailbox this past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...