Friday, March 9, 2012

Video Veneris [Book Trailer Friday]

I reviewed Partials earlier this month but I want to post the trailer, too. It's one of my absolute favorite trailers of late - I think it's brilliantly done and gets the idea of the novel across extremely well, without even having the characters involved.




Partials is a book I'm going to be recommending and I think the book trailer will definitely help me case!

[Partials on Goodreads; Amazon; Book Depository]



I also want to show you the teaser trailer for Andrea Buchanan's Gift (I posted about receiving it in my In My Mailbox Monday post). Gift will have different multimedia content integrated with the story (in ebook form) and the trailer really helps show that:






[Gift on Goodreads; Amazon]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...