Friday, March 16, 2012

Video Veneris

Video Veneris is when I post book trailers, today I have two:

Gods of Gotham by Lyndsay Faye (add to Goodreads/buy on Amazon or on Book Depository)
this is a relatively simple looking trailer. It doesn't have big special effects or crazy transitions, but I love it. It gets the synopsis of the book across well and the simple colors keep the focus clear. Now, I very much want to read this book (it was just released in March).



Your House Is on Fire, Your Children Are All Gone
by Stefan Kiesbye (add to Goodreads/pre-order on Amazon or on Book Depository)
I have no idea, really, what this book is about but the title is definitely intriguing (positively creepy, but intriguing nonetheless). I also love the way the trailer is like a little 90 second film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...