Monday, April 23, 2012

In My Mailbox Monday

(a combination of In My Mailbox hosted by the Story Siren & Mailbox Monday at the Printed Page)


from Harper (think these were actually last week!)

The Gathering (Darkest Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong


The Calling (Darkest Rising #2) by Kelley Armstrong


 I have no idea why I haven't read her YA books yet - I really love her adult Women of the Otherworld series . . . once I get some of my stack of 'for review' books I have for end of April/May down, I think I'll have to start them!!


from NetGalley:

Gilt (The Royal Circle #1) by Katherine Longshore



and from St Martin's:

Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon



Any great books you've gotten  (old or new)? Anything I should request on NetGalley?

1 comment:

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...