Friday, May 25, 2012

Video Veneris

I'm currently reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith, the movie version of the novel will be in theaters on June 22nd - and the trailer was just released by Fox.

The book is good (so far) and balancing a history/being an autobiography of Lincoln with easing the existence of vampires in. (It's not some crazy alterna-world so that it seems absurd, so far it's little stories, etc.)

The interesting concept of the book - which I meant to read when it originally came out - plus I love Tim Burton, means I'll definitely want to see this and/or buy/rent it!

What do you think?


Movie trailer:



(at IMDb)


Book trailer
(from Hachette) if you'd curious:



(on Goodreads)

1 comment:

  1. I just finished this audio book since I have a long work commute and I liked WAY more than I thought I would!!! I'm actually excited to see the movie and see how closely it follows the book. I think there are some elements that could be even better on the screen then reading/listening to it in the novel. Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...