Thursday, September 27, 2012

Free E-Book (Sweet Venom)

Last fall, I reviewed Tera Lynn Child's Sweet Venom the first in the Medusa Girls Trilogy - and I loved it
With a Big Bad storyline spanning the whole novel, Sweet Venom mirrors a Buffy season: Buffy always had to deal with interpersonal (and intrapersonal) things aside from whatever baddie she was dealing with and the sisters in Sweet Venom have to do the same. With kickbutt girls, boys I can see become crush-worthy, and monsters galore - it's like a Buffy fix in book form. I LOVE it!
Sweet Shadows the second book in the series just came out on September 4th and I can't wait to read it! Don't worry if you haven't read Sweet Venom yet, though, because - for a limited time - it's free on Kindle and as a NOOK book.


Sweet Venom #1



Sweet Shadows
 #2

4 comments:

  1. I downloaded it yesterday! I'm so happy they offered it for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the print book but I loved it so much I still go the Kindle version now. Really hope you love it :)

      Delete
  2. I just downloaded it. Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...