Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday [@michellezink @HarperTeen]

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

My pick for this week:

LIES I TOLD by Michelle Zink

What if, after spending a lifetime deceiving everyone around you, you discovered the biggest lies were the ones you've told yourself?

Grace Fontaine has everything: beauty, money, confidence, and the perfect family.

But it’s all a lie.

Grace has been adopted into a family of thieves who con affluent people out of money, jewelry, art, and anything else of value. Grace has never had any difficulty pulling off a job, but when things start to go wrong on the Fontaines' biggest heist yet, Grace finds herself breaking more and more of the rules designed to keep her from getting caught...including the most important one of all: never fall for your mark.

Perfect for fans of Ally Carter, Cecily von Ziegesar, and Gail Carriger, this thrilling, high-stakes novel deftly explores the roles of identity and loyalty while offering a window into the world of the rich and fabulous.


published April 7, 2015 by HarperTeen
add to your Goodreads shelf // pre-order from Book Depo // or Amazon


Why? I liked both Robin Benway's Also Known As and Ally Carter's Heist Scoiety series, I like YA romance,I like books about who you are, what you stand for. I really like the sounds of them all combined in one book.


That's my pick for this week, what's yours? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...