Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday


This week's Ten: Top Ten Favorite Books from the Past Three Years

In the After (In the After #1) by Demitria Lunetta (review)
The Program (#1) by Suzanne Young (review)
The 5th Wave (#1) by Rick Yancey (review)

Until We End by Frankie Brown (review)
Legend (#1) by Marie Lu (my review)
Illusive (#1) by Emily Lloyd-Jones (review)


These Broken Stars (#1) by Emily Kaufman and Meagan Spooner (related reviews)
The Martian by Andy Weir (review)


Taken by Storm (#3) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes (review)
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (review)



I'm probably leaving out one or two (fantastic/amazing) really obvious picks, but I absolutely love these ten so I'm good with this list!

I have read some really, really good books.

If you did your own Top Ten Tuesday post, please link me to it -if not, let me know some of your favorites from the past three years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...