Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads


This week's Ten: Ten Books I Plan To Have In My Beach Bag This Summer or Ten Books I Think Make Great Beach Reads


  1. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins (review)
  2. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (review)
  3. Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker (review)
  4. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler (review)
  5. The Summer I Turned Pretty (series) by Jenny Han (review)
  6. Unbreak My Heart by Melissa Walker (review)
  7. Swept Away by Michelle Dalton (review)
  8. Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus (review)
  9. Undertow by Michael Buckley (review)
  10. Surrounded by Sharks by Michael Northrop (review)

Did you do a Top Ten Tuesday post? Please leave a comment and link me to it! Even if you didn't, please comment and tell me some of your favorite beach and/or summertime reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...