Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday [Summer TBRs]


This week's Ten: Top Ten Books On My TBR For Summer 
2015




The Fixer (#1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes



Signal (Sam Dryden #2) by Patrick Lee



Movie Star by Lizzie Pepper by Hilary Liftin



Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swendson



Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff



The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly by Stephanie Oakes






Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway



Never Never: Part Two (Never Never #2) by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher


Deceptive (Illusive #2) by Emily Lloyd-Jones


Some of these are already out, some of them are coming out this summer and a few I have review copies of (!!) . . .

Please leave a comment and let me know what the top books on your TBR list for this summer are - and if there are any that I need to add to my list! (If you did your own Top Ten post, please link me to it.)

3 comments:

  1. Nice list! I haven't read any of these, but I'm really interested in EMMY AND OLIVER and THE SACRED LIES OF MINNOW BLY.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Emmy & Oliver and Never Never as well! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I can't wait for Illuminae to come out so I'm jealous that you'll be reading it over the summer! I hope you love it. Have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright DystopianKrystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...