Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Hyped Books I Haven't Read


This week's Ten:
Top Ten Hyped Books I've Never Read
(some that I plan to and others that I don't!)





City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


Gone by Michael Grant


Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire


Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell


Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky 


Looking for Alaska by John Green


A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness


The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 



Please leave a comment and let me know what hyped books you have yet to read - and if you did your own post, link me to it!

If there's one of these books in particular you think I do need to read, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...