Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Halloween Edition


This week's Ten:
10 Sppoky Books to Read for Halloween

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a Halloween 'freebie' so I decided to choose ten ghost-y or otherwise spooky/creepy books that I think are great reads!

(Yes, I do realize this is Wednesday, for some reason I have been wanting the 28th to be Tuesday so I goofed. Sorry.)


Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell

I loved this book back in kindergarten/first grade!

Shutter (#1) by Courtney Alameda
I haven't reviewed this one, yet, but ti is good!


 Unbreakable (Legion #1) by Kami Garcia
(review)


The Suffering (The Girl from the Well #2) by Rin Chupeco


The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
(review)

The Hollow (#1) by Jessica Verday

Dead and Buried by Kim Harrington


Please leave a comment and let me know if you have read any of these and/or what your picks for Halloween-y (but not necessarily Halloween themed or centered) reads are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...