Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Anticipated 2016 Debuts


This week's Ten:
Top Ten 2016 Debuts Novels We Are Looking Forward To

It was not easy to get this down to just ten (well, sort of eleven) books - there are more great sounding 2016 debuts than I had realized - but here are ten of the books I am most looking forward to for 2016:

 Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman

This Is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp


A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro


The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner


The First Time She Drowned by Kerry Kletter


If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo


Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup


These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas


Please Don't Tell by Laura Tims


The Way I Used to Be by Amber Smith


A bonus:

A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry

I actually read A Fierce and Subtle Poison earlier this month so it really can't be one I am looking forward to, but if you don't have it on your lists for 2016, you should!

Please leave a comment and let me know what 2016 books you're most looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...