Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: (Hopeful) Books from Santa


This week's Ten:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

To make narrowing it down to only ten books and to remind myself of the 2015 books I still really want to read, I am limiting this to books released in 2015 that I have not yet read.

Even When You Lie to Me by Jessica Alcott


Wild Crush (Wild Cards #2) by Simone Elkeles

Pretending to be Erica by Michelle Painchaud


Signal (Sam Dryden #2) by Patrick Lee


Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius



(I would gladly read thees but since I listened to the audio version of Crossing the Ice [review] I am going to dare to be specific with these and say I'd prefer the audio version.)


Charisma by Jeanne Ryan


Making Pretty by Corey Ann Haydu



Yard War by Taylor Kitchings


Please leave a comment and let me know what books you wouldn't mind Santa (or some other, less Christian being/person) leaving you this year - or if there are any 2015 releases you're still hoping to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...