Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [10 Books to Buy]


This week's Ten:

Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card



Blackhearts (Blackhearts #1) by Nicole Castroman
Goodreads // review

The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows


Ivory and Bone (Ivory and Bone #1) by Julie Eshbaugh

Rebel Magisters (Rebel Mechanics #2) by Shanna Swendson

In A House Made of Bones and Teeth (The Lovegrove Legacy #3) by Alyxandra Harvey

Of Phantoms and Fury (Of Monsters and Madness #2) by by Jessica Verday

The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook by Deb Perelman

Underwater Dogs by Seth Casteel


That is only eight, I know but I would want the last two of the ten to be books I just found/discovered at the bookstore. I love finding a book I've never heard about before, being drawn to it because I love the cover or there's a quote from an author I love or I just like the title . . . I have found some fantastic new reads that way so it has to be part of my list!




Please leave a comment and let me know what ten books you would buy if given the means!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...