Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'm Thankful For


This week's Ten:
Thanksgiving Freebie!
10 Books I'm Thankful I Read in 2016



The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
review


Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
review


Kick Kennedy: The Charmed Life and Tragic Death of the Favorite Kennedy Daughter by Barbara Leaming
Goodreads

Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy
review


The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
review


Where You'll Find Me by Natasha Friend
review


These Vicious Masks by Kelly Zekas & Tarun Shanker
review


Into the Dim by Janet B Taylor
review


Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
review

Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family by Amy Ellis Nutt
Goodreads

These were all books that I thought looked and/or sounded appealing but they each surprised me with must how much I enjoyed them. I really am glad that I read every one of these books this year! (I may still review Becoming Nicole in the future.)



Please leave a comment and let me know what your Top 10 is for this week or what books you've been thankful for in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...