Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: YA Books


This week's Ten:
Top Ten Books To Read If Your Book Club Likes YA Books

'YA Books' is a very general subject and I thought about doing something like Non-Fiction Books or Memoirs/Biographies - which I do love - but I don't know it'd really be a top ten and not just a ten that are kind of good. Plus, I wanted an excuse to recommend ten of my favorite YA books!


The Unquiet by Mikaela Everett

 

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
&
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

(I couldn't pick between the two so I'm letting them jointly take up one spot. It's my list so I can make the rules, right?)



Learning to Swear in America by Katie Kennedy


Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow


The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner


Where You'll Find Me by Natasha Friend


These Vicious Masks by Kelly Zekas & Tarun Shanker


The Weight of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore


Made You Up by Francesca Zappia

 

Apple and Rain by Sarah Crossan
&
One by Sarah Crossan

(I also couldn't decide between these two so they're also taking up one spot, together.)




Please leave a comment and let me know your recommendations - for YA books or a genre/theme of your choosing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...