Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: New-To-Me Authors in 2016


This week's Ten:
Top Ten New-To-Me Authors I Read For The First Time In 2016



Kathleen Glasgow
(author of Girl in Pieces)
on Goodreads
@KathGlasgow


Katie Kennedy
(author of Learning to Swear in America)
on Goodreads
@KatieWritesBks

Lily Anderson

Cindy Anstey
(author of Love, Lies & Spies)

Jeff Zentner
(author of The Serpent King)

Natasha Friend

Janet B Taylor
(author of Into the Dim)

Nicole Castroman
(author of Blackhearts)
@nicolecastroman

Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas
(authors of These Vicious Masks)


Gerry Schmitt
(author of Little Girl Gone [An Afton Tangler Thriller #1])
on Goodreads // (pseudonym of Laura Childs)



I know that just about all of these are debut authors (so not just new to me authors) but I seem to have read just about only debut authors and authors I had read prior to this year . . . Either way, these are ten of my favorite authors I read for the first time in 2016.



Please leave a comment and let me know some of your favorite new-to-you (or to everyone) authors you read in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...