Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday [@av_geiger @FollowBackBook @SourcebookFire]

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine

My pick for this week:



FOLLOW ME BACK by A.V. Geiger
When a disguised pop star and his #1 Twitter fan arrange to meet in real life, fake identities are revealed, and what should have made for the world's best episode of Catfish turns deadly. Follow Me Back is a romantic thriller for the online generation, told through a combination of police transcripts, Twitter DMs, and a dual POV narrative.

published June 01st by Sourcebooks Fire

add to your Goodreads shelf // pre-order from Book Depo // or Amazon


Why?

I really enjoy books that use different narrative formats and Follow Me Back has DMs, two narratives and police transcripts. Then there's the fact that it is a 'romantic thriller' and I do love thrillers and there's a pop star and I do like novels with celebrity characters.

This one sounds like a fun read, combining a lot of elements I love.



That's my pick for this week, what's yours? Tell me in the comments and/or link me to your own post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...