Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: 2012 Faves I Wish Had 2017 Books


This week's Ten:
10 of My Favorite 2012 Books by Authors I Wish Had a 2017 Release*
*I went by what's on Goodreads, so I may have missed one

34 Pieces of You by Carmen Rodrigues

Revived by Cat Patrick

Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne

Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

Between You and Me by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus

The Right & The Real by Joelle Anthony

Through to You by Emily Hainsworth

The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee

Blood Moon (Drake Chronicles #5) by Alyxandra Harvey

Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf


Please leave a comment and let me know some of your favorite books released in 2012 and/or some authors you wish would have a 2017 new release!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...