Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Series to Start (or Finish)


This week's Ten:
Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't 

Lately, I seem to be better at starting/continuing some series than at noting new ones I would like to start so here is my slightly modified list:

Series I Want to Start:

Creative HeArts series
by various authors

Beyond the Red series
by Ava Jae

Detective William Falkes series
by Daniel Cole

by Marissa Meyer

by PD Martin

Series I Want to Continue/Finish:
(these are ones I have not read in a long, long time but for no real reason)

by Kim Harrison

by Jeanne C Stein

by Karen E Olson

by Stephanie Bond

And One Last One: 

by Marissa Meyer
(no, it's not out until November but I still want to start it!)



Please leave a comment and let me know what series you want start reading - or to finish/get back to reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...