Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books to be Thankful For [j@uliebux @ChessieZappia @MyraMcEntire]


This week's Ten:
10 Books for Which I'm Thankful


When I was just starting one of these books (Not Now, Not Ever - review coming in about an hour!) I got some Huh-Who-Wait-What-Hunh?! news that left me both upset and unsure about a lot of things but it made me realize just how thankful I really am for books that can take my mind off of things and make me happy. (There are definitely the emotional, painful, thought provoking ones, too but for this list I chose the happiness inducing ones.)

Oh, it's also technically more than ten books but some are serious/companions/the same author, so . . .


The Only Thing Worse Than Me Is You by Lily Anderson

Not Now, Not Ever by Lily Anderson
review (live later this morning)





These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Goodreads


Artemis by Andy Weir

The Martian by Andy Weir




Made You Up by Francesca Zappia




Lola & the Boy Next Door (Anna & the French Kiss #2) by Stephanie Perkins




Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire




Blackhearts (#1) by Nicole Castroman

Blacksouls (#2) by Nicole Castroman




These Vicious Masks (#1) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas

These Ruthless Deeds (#2) by Tarun Shanker & Kelly Zekas




Love, Lies & Spies (#1) by Cindy Anstey

Duels & Deception (#2) by Cindy Anstey


What to Say Next by Julie Buxbaum
(I really should review this one)




Please leave a comment and let me know some of the books you're thankful for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Trailer Friday [@RandomHouse @TransworldBooks]

Beth Dorey-Stein's From the Corner of the Oval  - a tale of being the White House stenographer during the Obama administration will be ...